Internships and Fellowships
Internship Positions for Fall 2014
We will begin accepting applications for fall 2014 positions in August. Please direct inquiries to Drew Stromberg.
As an SSDP intern, you will work closely with SSDP’s staff members to perform a variety of tasks in SSDP’s Washington, DC Headquarters. Interns will have the opportunity to help provide resources and support to SSDP members, assist with SSDP’s outreach and communications, and update SSDP literature and campaign materials. Opportunities to write for the SSDP blog will also be available for interested candidates.
- This internship will span the length of the summer, from May to July or August. Start and end dates are flexible depending on candidates’ schedules
- This will be a full time position, with interns expected to be in the office at least 3 days per week.
- Ideal candidates are friendly, outgoing, communicative, and display a strong desire to work with students to change drug policy around the country.
- Possess familiarity with SSDP’s mission, programs, and chapter network.
- Applicants should be proficient in the use Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive.
- Basic understanding of WordPress publishing platform is a plus, but not required
- Experience with data entry and analysis required
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills, and are comfortable talking on the phone.
How to apply: Fill out application below, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are no longer accepting applications for summer 2014 positions.