Campus Change Campaign
As young people, we’ll have to live with the implications and consequences of drug policies for the rest of our lives. That’s why it’s up to us to create more sensible and effective ways to deal with the real and complex issues of drug abuse and addiction. As students on college campuses, we have a unique opportunity to take the lead in formulating and enacting alternative drug policies. With a broad network of students on college campuses across the country implementing an array of different policies, we have the chance to find out what truly sensible drug policy looks like.
Below is a link to our Campus Change Campaign Grassroots Guide, as well as links to talking points and editable materials for some of the most popular campaigns that SSDP activists are running on campuses across the country.
Campus Drug Policies
- Dorm Eviction Policies
- Dorm Privacy
- Judicial Processes on Campus
- Law Enforcement Involvement in Policing Campus Drug Policies
- Marijuana/Alcohol Penalty Equalization
- Off-Campus Jurisdiction for Drug Policies
- Parental Notification Policies
- Designated Driver/Safe Ride Programs
- Suspension and Expulsion Policies
- Treatment and Prevention Accessibility and Funding