It’s about that time of year when lots of students are wrapping up their college years, but that certainly doesn’t mean an end to their time as an advocate for drug policy reform. The SSDP alumni network is a vast and robust network of former student drug policy activists who work in a great variety of different industries with advice and connections to share with their fellow SSDPers.
Here are seven ways to stay involved with Students for Sensible Drug Policy after graduation:
- Join the SSDP alumni network Facebook group
- Join the SSDP jobs and opportunities Facebook group
- Apply to join SSDP’s Speakers Bureau
- Add your position to the list of where our alumni work
- Stay in touch with your chapter or chapters nearby
- Attend an SSDP event (such as our Federal Marijuana Lobby Day, West Coast Camping Trip, and East Coast Camping Trip all happening this summer!)
- Become a Sensible Member
Can you think of any other ways for non-students to stay involved? Let us know in the comments or shoot us an email.