Chapter rosters for Spring 2013 are due April 1, 2013
All established SSDP chapters are required to submit up-to-date chapter rosters every semester. Failure to submit a chapter roster each semester will result in revocation of your official chapter status with us and we will have to remove the chapter from our website.
- Download this .xls template or use our Google docs version if you don’t have Microsoft Excel.
- Fill in your chapter members’ contact info
- The columns with the red headers are required (first name, last name, email, and zip code)
- Please include ALL chapter members, not just officers.
- The other items are encouraged but not necessary.
- If you submit your chapter roster before Monday, April 1, 2013 you will automatically be entered to win a limited edition SSDP care package for your chapter. This will include all of our new tabling supplies, literature, t-shirt, stickers, drug policy readings and books, and more.
- Rename the file with your school name, ex: “CU Boulder SSDP Chapter Roster Fall 2012.xls
- Send your completed roster to your Outreach Director via email as an attachment
Please reference this completed sample roster to see what yours should look like when you send it to your Outreach Director. If you have questions or are unsure how to fill out your roster, please get in touch with your Outreach Director so we can help you.
Why do we want your chapter members’ contact info?
- It makes it much easier to ask funders for contributions when we can firmly say we have this many chapters with this many active members, and chapter rosters are an effective way of determining those hard numbers.
- If there is an action opportunity in your state, we want to be able to activate all of our supporters in the area (ex: 10,000 emails/phone calls to your Governor is more effective than 100).
- We will never sell your members’ contact information or send them spam. On average, depending on which state you’re in, you can expect to receive anywhere from a few emails a year to one per month at the most. Your members can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of each email.