150 Chapters and Growing…
Are you a student who thinks that the War on Drugs is doing far more harm than good? If so, you belong in a chapter of Students for Sensible Drug Policy!
Since its inception in 1998, Students for Sensible Drug Policy has been a vibrant, grassroots movement seeking to replace the Drug War with sensible, humane alternatives. The organization is for students and by students, with two thirds of our national Board of Directors comprised of students who are elected by their peers. And while the national headquarters is generally staffed by nonstudents, they are employed to serve, coordinate, and represent our student chapters.
I am a student. What can I do to help?
- Start an SSDP chapter at your college or high school, or get involved in an existing one.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr
- Make a donation to SSDP and receive a gift. Giving feels good!
- Take action and write your elected officials about drug policy issues that are important to you.
- Check out our national campaigns and find out how you can get involved.
- Buy some SSDP gear to wear in style around campus.
- Check out SSDP events happening in your area.