SSDP’s focused, driven staff and interns embody our core values while passionately advancing our mission to end the drug war through empowering students and youth. Individuals from marginalized communities are encouraged to apply; we are particularly interested in hiring SSDP alumni and those who have been adversely affected by the War on Drugs.
Check back for job opportunities from SSDP.
SSDP Internships are designed to provide a robust, project-oriented experience for student members of SSDP. If you would like to propose an internship, please contact your SSDP team member or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through our career services program, SSDP connects our network of thousands of talented students and young people to job opportunities with our allies and corporate partners. If you would like to list a job opportunity through our career services program, please email email@example.com referencing “career services” in the subject line.
- NisonCo Pitcher
- NisonCo Pardot Coordinator
- Careers Page – 4Front Ventures
- Consultant – Facilitate reflection workshop – YouthRISE
- Consultant – Report on Universal Health Coverage & Young People Who Use Drugs – YouthRISE
- Automation Technician – Dr. Bronner’s
- Bulk Manufacturing Operator – Dr. Bronner’s
- Employment Specialist – Dr. Bronner’s
- Recycling and Waste Diversion Coordinator – Dr. Bronner’s
- R&D Technician – Dr. Bronner’s
- Senior eCommerce Manager – Dr. Bronner’s
- Social Media Community Specialist – Dr. Bronner’s
- Volunteers Vacancy – Harm Reduction International
- Consultant – Eurasian Harm Reduction Association