This past Sunday, September 20th, Students for Sensible Drug Policy chapters across our network were excited to work with the 920 Coalition on their coordinated day of action.
Sixteen SSDP chapters participated in actions over the weekend of 9/20 and throughout this week:
- American University (DC)
- University of California Davis (CA)
- California State University Long Beach (CA)
- Case Western Reserve University
- College of Charleston (SC)
- Cornell College (IA)
- Florida Gulf Coast University (FL)
- Sarah Lawrence College (NY)
- SUNY New Paltz (NY)
- University of California Berkeley School of Law (CA)
- University of Connecticut (CT)
- University of Kansas (KS)
- University of Michigan Ann Arbor (MI)
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México – UNAM (Mexico)
- University of Texas Austin (TX)
- Virginia Tech (VA)
In addition, our allies at Canadian Students for Sensible Drug Policy hosted 9/20 events around Canada.
It was an exciting weekend for all, and we are looking forward to many more in the future.