This year we’re slightly adjusting our regional conference format to meet more localized needs of our students, alumni, and supporters. These one-day mini-conferences will bring together our state and regional networks for concentrated events of skills training, information sharing, and community building. Each event is primarily targeted to the region its being held in, but students and alumni from anywhere are encouraged to attend any event they’d like.
This year programming will cover getting involved in local campaigns (with a focus on cannabis legalization), to harm reduction, to issues of race and diversity in the drug policy reform movement.
Currently, we’ve confirmed six mini-conferences, which will be
- Midwest Regional Mini-Conference – October 7, 2017 at Ferris State University
- Pacific Regional Mini-Conference – November 4, 2017 at University of California, Berkeley
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Mini-Conference – November 4, 2017 at Johns Hopkins University
- Mountain Regional Mini-Conference – November 8, 2017 at University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Northeast Regional Mini-Conference – November 11, 2017 at Yale University
- Southwest Regional Mini-Conference – December 1-3, 2017 at University of Texas Austin
More may be added in the coming future, and some details are subject to change. Check our events page for the most up to date information.