The Fall semester is beginning and so Students for Sensible Drug Policy activism will be ramping up. Dive right in and meet your fellow drug policy reformers at an SSDP Regional Conference! We invite SSDP community members to join your respective regional networks for a fun and thrilling weekend of knowledge sharing and community building through interactive workshops, educational discussions, and networking.
The conferences will include programming on the history of the War on Drugs in the United States and globally, how drug policies impact people who use drugs and marginalized communities, and the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead in the drug policy reform movement. And this year, we will have our very first European Regional Conference!
Registration is now open for this year’s Regional SSDP Conferences:
- Northeast Regional SSDP Conference – Friday, October 5th to Sunday, October 7th at SUNY Binghamton
- Midwest Regional SSDP Conference – Friday, October 12th to Sunday, October 14th at Kent State University
- Southeast Regional SSDP Conference – Friday, October 26th to Sunday, October 28th at University of Georgia
- Southwest Regional SSDP Conference – Saturday, November 3rd at University of Texas, Austin
- European Regional SSDP Conference – Saturday, November 10th to Sunday, November 11th in Vienna, Austria
- Pacific Regional SSDP Conference – Friday, November 30th to Sunday, December 2nd at University of California, Santa Barbara
See you there!