Written by Guest Blogger Karen Walker, Peer Education Intern
- How would you explain the concept of harm reduction to someone who has never heard about it before?
- Review Principles of Harm Reduction. What is the most important principle to you and why?
- How will you apply harm reduction in your peer education work? Ex. When you’re facilitating small group presentations, or having one-on-one conversations with a peer?
- Respond to Reflection Questions on a Training Curriculum module (10 points)
- Submit suggestion for SSDP Training Curriculum (1 point per resource suggested)
- Create a Just Say Know module – contact Frances@ssdp.org (50 points)
- Present an SSDP Peer Education module (20 points)
- Collect evaluation from SSDP Peer Education (5 points per evaluation collected)
- Direct students to resources on campus or in the community (5 points per student reached)