Written by Guest Blogger Karen Walker, Peer Education Intern
- What are some questions you can ask to identify why people want to talk to you?
- What are some helpful things to say in response?
- How would you refer someone to a resource?
- Respond to Reflection Questions on a Training Curriculum module (15 points)
- Submit suggestion for SSDP Training Curriculum (1 point per resource suggested)
- Create a Just Say Know module – contact Frances@ssdp.org (50 points)
- Present an SSDP Peer Education module (20 points)
- Collect evaluation from SSDP Peer Education (5 points per evaluation collected)
- Direct students to resources on campus or in the community (5 points per student reached)