Written by Guest Blogger Karen Walker, Peer Education Intern
- What are the necessary components to a good peer education program?
- What are some important skills to have when delivering a peer education program?
- What are some difficult questions that may come up when delivering a peer education program? How do you plan to navigate those questions?
- Respond to Reflection Questions on a Training Curriculum module (15 points)
- Submit suggestion for SSDP Training Curriculum (1 point per resource suggested)
- Create a Just Say Know module – contact Frances@ssdp.org (50 points)
- Present an SSDP Peer Education module (20 points)
- Collect evaluation from SSDP Peer Education (5 points per evaluation collected)