Written by Guest Blogger Karen Walker, Peer Education Intern
- How has our society come to stigmatize drug use and drug users?
- How and why does stigma prevent people from seeking help?
- Respond to Reflection Questions on a Training Curriculum module (10 points)
- Submit suggestion for SSDP Training Curriculum (1 point per resource suggested)
- Create a Just Say Know module – contact Frances@ssdp.org (50 points)
- Present an SSDP Peer Education module (20 points)
- Collect evaluation from SSDP Peer Education (5 points per evaluation collected)
- Direct students to resources on campus or in the community (5 points per student reached)