We are proud to announce the launch of our Phonebank for Colorado’s Amendment 64, the Initiative to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol!
Amendment 64, otherwise known as the Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol Act, will appear on the Colorado ballot during this year’s presidential election and will be decided on November 6, 2012. It makes personal adult use of marijuana legal, establishes a system in which marijuana is regulated and taxed similarly to alcohol, and allows for the cultivation of industrial hemp. Do your part to help this historic initiative pass by calling Coloradans and reminding them to vote YES on Amendment 64!
I can help legalize marijuana just by making phone calls?
YES! One of the most important parts of passing an initiative is making sure that voters are informed and up-to-date. People won’t vote for Amendment 64 if they don’t know about it or if they’re misinformed about what it does. Your job is to reach and educate as many voters as possible.
How do I use the phonebank?
- Just go to LegalizeColorado.org and create an account to get started.
- Once you have an account, you can start making phone calls. Click on “Call Voters” at the top of the page, or the “Start making phone calls” button on the login page.
- Follow the provided script, record the voter’s response, and hit “submit” to move on to the next voter.
- Tell your friends! We’re only as effective as the amount of voters we can reach, and the more people we have phonebanking, the more voters we can reach!
- Be sure to check the Leaderboard often to see which chapters and individuals have made the most calls!
For more information on the initiative, go to RegulateMarijuana.org
With your help, we can legalize marijuana in 2012!