Our chapter at Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA SSDP) will be hosting this year’s Mid-Atlantic Regional SSDP Conference and would like to invite you to join us this weekend, October 21-22, 2011 in Woodbridge, VA for networking, training workshops, and expert presentations to help us refine our skills as advocates to end the war on drugs. Find this event on Facebook.
– Dianne Blais, Candidate Delegate for Virginia’s 40th District, American Association of University Women Vice President for Public Policy
– Stacia Cosner, Associate Director, SSDP National Staff
– Sabrina Fendrick, NORML and NORML Women’s Alliance Founder
– Aaron Houston, Executive Director, SSDP National Staff
– Brooke Napier, SSDP alumna & SSDP National intern
– Eric Sterling, Founder and President of the Criminal Justice Policy Foundation
– Drew Stromberg, Regional Outreach Coordinator, SSDP National Staff
– Jasmine Tyler, Deputy Director of National Affairs, Drug Policy Alliance
This is the 2nd annual Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference, bringing together SSDP chapter members, alumni, supporters and drug policy reform experts from several states on the east coast. Students, alumni, and non-students are welcome to attend, feel free to forward this invite to any interested friends or colleagues. More details and updates will be posted on the Facebook event page.
Registration: Non-Students: $40 Students: $20*
* Please contact email@example.com to obtain a discount code to use in order to make this affordable. Cost should not prohibit any interested students from attending.
Please register today. See you in Woodbridge!