This week is the last week for Early Bird registration for #Sensible2021: The Virtual Drug Policy Conference. Starting Friday, March 19th, registration rates will go up. We don’t want you to miss out, so register today for the biggest SSDP event of the year!
These are our lowest prices yet, with tickets starting at $25 for students, chapter members, and the general public. You won’t want to miss this opportunity.
#Sensible2021 will bring more than 400 SSDP chapter members, alumni, and allies online from April 29 – May 2 for:
- Educational programming. The cutting-edge core conference program includes prominent keynote speakers and panels addressing urgent and emerging subjects in drug policy reform, harm reduction, leadership, organizing, and advocacy.
- Awards Ceremony. Outstanding members and allies are celebrated with awards, which will be presented live on Crowdcast on May 1st.
- Dance Party. Our Dance Party will be live-streamed on Twitch on May 1st.
- Virtual Networking. Ample opportunities for virtual networking will be available throughout the week.
Members of SSDP chapters are eligible to exchange their earned Chapter Activity Tracker points for conference registration. Contact your outreach staff member or send an email to email@example.com to make those arrangements as soon as you can.
- Early Bird chapter member registration (until March 19th): 25 points
- Regular chapter member registration (until April 29th): 40 points
- Late chapter member registration (after April 29th): 60 points
P.S. Want to nominate a member of our network or a chapter for an award? Check out our award nomination form. Nominations are due by Friday, April 2nd.