The Students for Sensible Drug Policy staff is growing again! Our three full-time new staffers and three summer interns will be responsible for supporting huge projected growth in our chapter network, exciting new projects for the 2015 – 2016 school year, and expanding our offices beyond DC. It’s going to take bright, energetic people to fill these roles and help us expand SSDP’s presence and impact even further, and contribute to the general awesomeness of our team. This is an unbelievably exciting time for SSDP — are you, or do you know, someone who can be a part of it?
- Regional Outreach Coordinator: based in DC or Denver
- Pacific Outreach Coordinator: based in San Francisco
- 2016 Campus Coordinator (temporary through Dec 2016): based in Los Angeles/Southern California
- UNGASS Coordinator internship: based in DC
- General SSDP internship: based in DC
See the full list and application instructions here. Please direct all comments, questions, and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.