Students for Sensible Drug Policy is conducting a Sensible Society membership drive all week long! The Sensible Society is SSDP’s monthly giving club. These unrestricted funds support SSDP’s day-to-day operations, staff, and infrastructure to ensure chapters can receive the resources and training they need to organize for sensible drug policy reform on their campus, in their communities, and at the state and national levels. Sensible Society members understand that this consistent funding provides the stability SSDP needs to remain a dynamic, flexible, scrappy organization and they commit themselves to helping us build a world in which drug policies are rooted in public health, science, compassion, and human rights. This week, you will hear from some of our strongest supporters about why they support SSDP’s work.
You can join the Sensible Society at any of these four levels:
- Sensible Superstar ($800+ monthly or $10,000+ annually)
- Sensible Sponsor ($400+ monthly or $5,000+ annually)
- Sensible Sustainer ($100+ monthly or $1,200+ annually)
- Sensible Supporter ($25+ monthly or $300+ annually)
Alumni and current students may become supporters with a gift of any amount.
- All new members who enroll between 9/16/19 and 9/20/19 will be entered to win a free SSDP2020 conference registration or a $50 Visa gift card or an EVRI from Dip Devices
- All current members who upgrade to the next level of support between 9/16/19 and 9/20/19 will be entered to win a free SSDP2020 conference registration or a $50 Visa gift card or an EVRI from Dip Devices
How to Participate
- Join the Sensible Society
- Use our Facebook profile frame if you’re a member of the Sensible Society
- Recruit family and friends to join the Sensible Society with you
- Upgrade your membership if you’re already a Sensible Society member
- Share why you support SSDP on social media
- Restart your recurring donation if you believe you are lapsed (If you’re not sure, contact Rachel Wissner at email@example.com)
Thank you so much for your generous support, and for helping us build a sensible future.