We’re proud to announce lots of exciting sessions that will take place during SSDP2012: The 13th Annual International Students for Sensible Drug Policy Conference. In keeping with our theme, “Learn. Train. Act.” there will be three types of sessions: panels, workshops, and roundtable discussions.
Please note that schedule and content for the conference is subject to change. More details and updates will be posted at ssdp.org/conference
• Communicating Our Message: Tips From The Pros
• Perfect Spokespeople: Police and Parents
• Just Say Know: Reality Based Drug Education
• Global Drug Policy: From the Field to the UN
• Cannabusiness: From Activist to Entrepreneur
• Schools Not Prisons, Not School TO Prisons!
• Marijuana Reform: 2012 Statewide Ballot Initiatives
• Colorado: A Model for Medical Marijuana Regulation
• Case Study: Beating Mandatory Student Drug Testing
• Speaking Truth To Power: Getting Elected Officials On The Record
• Practical First Aid For Partygoers
• Shaking The Money Tree
• Practicing Non-violent Communication
• Finding The Leader Within You
• Anti-Oppression Training*
*Spaces for participants is limited for this special session. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
• Saving Lives By Changing Laws: Good Samaritan/Medical Amnesty Policies
• How to use a non-drug policy career to fight the war on drugs
• Raising The Bar: Law Students for Sensible Drug Policy
• AMPLIFYing Our Message: Recruiting At Concerts
See you in Denver!