The Support. Don’t Punish Global Day of Action is a day that drug policy reform activists across the world join together in action to fight for drug policies based on human rights and harm reduction to counter the War on Drugs. There are small grants to support your activities, and the deadline for application is Friday, the 29th of April. This is one of the biggest days of action of the year for SSDPers and we highly encourage you to get creative and make a change! If you’d like assistance writing your application please contact our board at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with the organisers via Slack or e-mail: email@example.com
Need inspiration for your activities? Check out these resources:
- The campaign’s past events
- The Bank of Ideas for Mobilisation under COVID-19
- Last year’s Day of Action summary report
How to apply?
Fill out the application form here before Friday the 29th of April.
You will need to:
- Describe your plans (150 words)
- Have a name for your activities
- Have a COVID contingency plan (2-3 sentences)
- Provide a rough estimate of the cost of your activities (average amount funded 450 USD)